Main changes in NGS Wizard version 2.1.0:
- Implemented a new filter "Compound heterozygote (Genotype)" for group analysis in Variant Viewer, adding which it will display variants in genes that have at least two variants with the alt_het genotype (ref/alt heterozygote).
- The number of variants in the Variant Viewer page now can be changed.
- Implemented the ability to load FASTQ data from different sequencer lanes and process them as a solid sample.
- Now NGS Wizard can automatically determine the reference genome for custom Capture Kit.
- Improved clinical susceptibility sorting in ClinVar.
- Updated guidelines for cancer reporting.
- Increased sample processing speed with the storage performance improved.